Hosted by The Knights of Columbus Council #41
To benefit STAND FOR THE TROOPS
Thursday September 6th
Sterling Farms Golf Course
1349 Newfield Ave., Stamford CT
STAND FOR THE TROOPS (SFTT) the David Hackworth Legacy Foundation invites you to join us at the Frank J. Robotti Golf Classic ~ Thursday September 6th @ 7:45am at Sterling Farms Golf Course, 1349 Newfield Avenue, Stamford CT. Lunch with Open Bar to follow immediately at the Knights of Columbus, 507 Shippan Avenue, Stamford CT.
SFTT has partnered with The Knights of Columbus whose purpose to level the playing field for special needs individuals, dovetails with SFTT mission to protect American Combat Veterans struggling with invisible war wounds. Especially now, with so many military suicides – 22 a day – SFTT is committed to funding effective treatments for Post-Traumatic Stress (PTS) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). This year’s proceeds will help SFTT fund local PTSD Service Dog organizations and supply dog food for Veterans with PTSD Service Dogs – many of which survive on a limited income.
So please consider putting together a foursome help support the special needs community of Fairfield County and local Service Dog Organizations that provide canine companions for our Veterans with Post-Traumatic Stress. Tournament Fees are $150 per person | $600 a foursome. Cutoff date for entries is August 26th, 2018. Please make checks Payable to: Frank J. Robotti Golf Classic and mailed to: Ken D’Andrea, 104 McMullen Avenue, Stamford CT 06902
SFTT Salutes The 2018 Sponsors-in-Formation for the Frank J. Robotti Golf Classic
Tee Box, Hole & Pin Fag Sponsors
Pin Fag Sponsors
Past sponsorship of the Frank Robotti Golf Classic has helped STAND FOR THE TROOPS to:
- Fund Colombia University’s important Attention Bias Modification Treatment (ABMT) Research intended help Vets with PTSD by diverting attention away from threatening stimuli;
- Enroll 20 Vets in university level hands-on Sustainable Agriculture Training, a therapeutic experience that equips them for post military careers.
- Supported PTSD Service Dog Programs, connecting CT Vets with PTSD service or companion dogs;
- And most recently fund HBOT Treatments for Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury
Your support will help SFTT continue to improve the lives of more American Warriors and their families.
Please consider your sponsorship of one of the categories below:
- Pin Flag Sponsor $250 ~ 14” x 18” Pin Flag with your logo
- Pin/Tee/Hole Sponsor $400 ~ 14” x 18” Pin Flag with your logo your company logo displayed at both Tee and Hole
All Digital Art should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Logo art received by 7/31 will be included on event poster distributed in Fairfield County. All Logos will be displayed on SFTT website and social media outlets. All art must be submitted no later than August 20th. Any questions phone 203-629-0288.
Checks can be made out to Frank J. Robotti Golf Classic, c/o SFTT, 260 Riversville Road, Greenwich, CT 06831.
Thank you in advance for your support!