- And I Thought U.S. *Military Procurement* Was Slow
August 21, 2010 – Looks like our British allies have been afflicted by the same military procurement virus that has devastated the US military procurement system. Is there anyone we can fully trust?
- Northrop Grumman wins $300 million contract from *US Army*
August 21, 2010 – Significant upgrade in communications security for our troops.
- ITT Awarded Its Second Enhanced Night Vision Goggle Production Contract from *…*
August 21, 2010 – Enhanced Night Vision Goggle’s should aid troops.
- A Plan B For Afghanistan
August 21, 2010 – Plan B or changing policy to fit the circumstances? When people talk of “core US interests” I smell political expediency. With growing public disenchantment with the war in Afghanistan, Plan B is certainly a plausible scenario to declare “Mission Accomplished” in Afghanistan.
- Five myths about the Iraq troop withdrawal
August 21, 2010 – While thrilled that troop exposure has been reduced in Iraq, it is no time to rejoice. As this Washington Post article points out, there are still a number of pitfalls as Iraq struggles to create a “safe” political environment.
- Petraeus: U.S. Aiming For ‘Good Enough’ In *Afghanistan* (VIDEO)
August 21, 2010 – “Good enough” might be acceptable for elementary school, but it is not “good enough” for the frontline troops serving in harm’s way. Fuzzy goals cost lives.